What we believe
Our beliefs could be described in a general sense as mainstream Christian and may be summarised as follows:
- Our wilful disobedience to and neglect of God have led to separation from Him, with dire consequences for every individual and for humanity as a whole.
- God, in his love, sent His son Jesus Christ to make forgiveness, reconciliation and restoration possible through his death on the cross.
- By believing in Jesus Christ and what he did at the cross, we can enjoy the benefits of reconciliation with God.
- Jesus is the human face of God and shows us what God is like.
- Following Jesus’ teaching, we are called to make God’s world a better place.
- At the end of our earthly lives, we will live with God forever.
As a local Baptist Church, we practice Believer’s Baptism.
This is a temporary page – to be updated.